hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Was so tired after alpha yesterday that I decided not to update.
Many things happened and is still happening ,I guess..what will happen next then? The end of the week is coming and I had promised myself that I would clear things up by next week...now, come to think of it, is that possible?
Mock exam's starting soon, still at home doing this..and thinking and thinking. Should I not go for CCA? Because I'm seriously tired, haven't been having a good sleep for so long. Yeah well..what to say? When I see myself at the mirror, I swear I thought I was a 60 year old person or something..I mean, I've got eye bags, my face just sags and there's lines here and there..overall, I look haggard.
Desperately need to go excercising, perhaps that'll do something to me. Haiz..what's happening now? What is wrong with you people? Is my problem affecting you or something? I'm not angry, I'm just..I just want to know. Because it's like the chain effects, one problem comes and just as it was about to clear, another one comes and made the first problem even worse, then a third one comes..the list goes on. People, it's a viscious cycle! If there's anything, talk it straight into my face. Unless you're not prepared to. But please don't keep me waiting and wondering what is wrong. I've had enough and I don't want to walk out on you or lose my temper. I'm trying hard not to and hell knows when I'll burst.
Swelling and swelling, when will I die of explosion?
- #67
//Hey, what's wrong? What happened between us? I thought we were so close after the June Holidays..please talk it out to me, don't go through someone else. I'm getting over it, so please don't worry so much about me. Go to someone else who may need your concern more than I do..you know you can always talk to me, I won't reject you or something. Don't get paranoid..//